Tim is the best! ;)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adventure 3: Part I

As I sat in my igloo, staring into the fire of my fire place, it had such a strong impact on me. Staring, just staring at it as the flames grew bigger.  Then, I noticed... a cold breeze came through my igloo... the door slammed open! A shadow-like figure looking right at me. I arose from my chair, and placed down the coffee cup I was drinking, the figure walked closer.. It walked into the light, I saw that it was a ninja, who handed me a golden scroll. As i opened the scroll it read "Ninja Tim, I have sent you this letter to summon you to come to the volcano.  I have also summoned your Friend Lego.  You two must come here at once, for I have an important journey for you.  ~Sensei"  So the ninja lead me out of my igloo, through the town, and up the long staircase to the mountain.  As I walked over to the stone door, I noticed my Friend Lego "LEGO!" I cried.  "TIM!" he shouted back.  "I was just following the ninja to meet Sensei to give us our mission!" said Tim. "ME TOO! LOL" Andy replied. Right then a crash of thunder sounded.  The ninja read the secret code on the stone door to activate it "Through the power in me, and the belts I have earned, bring me courage to fight whatever and whoever I can with all my might, Through the elements of fire, snow, and water." 

A beam of light opened out from the door, then door slid down. Me and Lego walked into the ninja hideout, to find ninjas practicing card jitsu where everyone could see them. As we walked down the stairs, we found the fire tablet the ninja said words which reminded me of Latin and out from the water arose a hidden door. It lead to the volcano where Sensei had summoned us. I took a deep breathe. and followed the path to the volcano.  We pasted marvelous trees and beautiful scenes. But the one that astonished me the most was a beautiful waterfall. Andy exclaimed "Wow, just wow.
Look at that."

    As i examined the waterfall closely, it was shimmering, shining, but then a dark cloud covered the waterfall. BANG! A strike of lightening hit the waterfall! Ninjas out of no where flying through the skies jumped and leaped to the waterfall! "WHOA! DID YOU SEE THAT TIM!?" Andy said. "YEAH! NINJAS! BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THE WATERFALL?" I said. Andy started "I DON'T KNOW MAYBE THEY ARE.." Andy stopped. "Maybe what Andy?" i said. Andy was staring up at the volcano, in astonishment. As i turned to see it, Sensei was in front of me. "Hello Grasshoppers" Sensei said. "Welcome to the home of Fire Jitsu. The first step of your journey"


No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips