Tim is the best! ;)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tim's Shorts

Hey guys! I'm here to tell you the news that I will be making some short stories thoughout the summer! They will be called "Tim's shorts" I just will just post them whenever. It's kinda like a little surprise every once in a while. They May/may not be about club penguin, they may be true or fictional. You will know it was made by me by these three reasons:

1. The title will be "A Tim Short: (title)"

2. down the bottom it will say "By: Toasty Tim"

3. This picture will be at the begining (thanks to Slider for making it)-

I hope this will be as much fun for you to read as much fun it is for me to write! Hope you like them!


~Tim

No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips