Tim is the best! ;)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Adventure #1: The Curse Of The Yeti Necklace

There I was, sitting in a camp site, in my fuzzy boots, brown and red jacket, red and green scarf, and my new fuzzy hat I got at the Supplies Store. I was sitting around the campfire, thinking about all the rumors I had heard about this mountain I would soon be hiking on.
 People have said, there's a secret room up there, where a huge Yeti lives. Some believe that he's a relative of Herbert, others believe if you look into the eyes of him, your whole body will vaporize into water, or be vanished into mid air. Finally, others believe that he has a golden necklace, that if you put on, you will gain wisdom to life. Others have already started this hunt to find the Yeti, but I will not start my perilous journey until my best friend, Tim comes. I'm a little frightened by going up this mountain, but I can't turn down this opportunity. It was getting dark, no one else was at the supply camp anymore. Suddenly there was a gush of wind into my numb face, and I saw a figure, towering over me with a lantern.
                              TO BE CONTINUED.


        ~Lego

No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips