Tim is the best! ;)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Adventure #2: The Journey Of A Lifetime

It was Tim. "Hiya Buddy!" Tim said. "Tim! Where have you been? I've been waiting for you!" I asked. "Well, with all the angry mob of explorers charging toward the mountain, we got separated." "Ooooh! LOL!," I said in reply, "But Tim, can we start now? I want to find the golden necklace" "Sure!" My spiffy buddy said. So we were off.
      It was already dark, and our first challenge was a few miles up the mountain. There was a huge gap with icicles hanging above. "Well Tim, that gap's too big to jump...We need to find something to make a bridge..." "I'm all on this, Lego." Tim said. Tim took out his bunny plush toy, put on his ninja mask, flung his bunny into the air saying "Hooowaaaaaa!!!" and all of a sudden, The bunny's ears turned into huge swords and SLICED the icicles into a bridge! Tim did a back flip in air, caught his bunny, and fell perfectly on his feet. "Whoa, Tim! HOW DID YOU DO THAT???" "Well you know...I like to keep it spiffy." 
        We were getting very sleepy and we couldn't walk anymore, so we decided to put up our tent and campfire for the night.
The next day, we hiked up more of the mountain. I could see the top, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I know the Yeti Necklace is up here somewhere. "Hey Lego, my shoe's untied, let me stop for a sec" While he tried to tie his shoe while balancing on one foot, he was loosing his balance. "Uh-oh...Aaaahh!!!!!" Tim fell into a huge piece of ice. He got up and said, "Whoa...Well at least I got my shoe tied..." There was a huge rumbling sound. The huge chunk of ice was moving into a little doorway. We have found the lair of the Yeti. There was a huge ship, with ice everywhere. Huge animals that look like they could be relatives of Mullet were froze in the ice. Then I saw it, The Golden Necklace Of Knowledge. I ran up into the ship with Tim, and put it around my neck. All of a sudden it got dark, and Tim said, "Lego, I don't think the sun is going down..." We turned around, and saw a great big ball of white fur, the Yeti. We tried to run, but there was no use. He just took us up in his big, burly, hands. "I see you have my Golden Necklace." "Uhh...Yes.." Lego said. "How do I know I should give this necklace to you?" "Well, I'm a...a very good person and I would take good care of it..." "Well, I don't believe you," The Yeti said. "If you can show me, I'll give you this necklace." The Yeti jumped off the boat, and we heard a rumbling song. The icicles from the ceiling were starting to fall, and we could see the ice walls cracking. "AVALANCHE!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed. The three of us ran out and starting running as fast as we can. We could see the supply camp again, but we had to pass over the ice bridge. We all took turns going on the bridge, Tim first, Lego second, and the Yeti third, Tim and Lego made it over safely, but the Yeti was too heavy and broke the ice! "HELP!!!!!!!" The Yeti yelled. He was holding on by a hand, and the snow was getting closer! Lego ran back and took his hand and pulled him back up. The Supply camp was only a few hundred feet away. We finally made it!!!! We were all safe and the Yeti finally spoke up and said "You have proven your trust to me, here is your Necklace Of Knowledge." "Wow thank you so much, Yeti!" 
         And so, everything turned out fine, and Lego got to  
 keep the Necklace Of Knowledge.
THE END!
       New Adventures coming soon.
~Lego






No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips