Tim is the best! ;)

Monday, January 17, 2011

**COMING SOON!! A 4 PART SPIFFY SAGA!**

Hey everyone! Lego here. Tim and I have been talking about adventures we should do, and we both decided we should start out the new year with some BIG. We have decided to make a series of four episodes of super awesome SPIFFY adventure called... SPIFFIANA JONES! :D The Banner is below:
Ok, I'm not trying to confuse anyone, but the 4 episode SERIES will be called Spiffiana Jones, and each episode will be called something different. I'm really excited for this guys....I think these will be our best adventures yet. We will need more people to do parts. (No it won't be a movie like A Spiffmas Carol) If you want to have a part, PC (Private Chat) me whenever I'm online : )     That's it for now!
                        Stay Spiffy! ;D   ~Lego

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN I BE IN IT!!!!

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips