Tim is the best! ;)

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Adventures :)

Hey Spiffy Peepz! :P Lego here with a quick announcement! As you probably saw, I was not in our last spiffy adventure: A Spiffmas Carol. HOWEVER, I do have a reason why. My computer has been broke for weeks and I could not get on as much as I wanted to. Because I couldn't get on, someone else had to play my part in the adventure. I would like to thank Xx Kellie Xx for playing my part! She is a very good friend of Tim and I :) Also, there is going to be a new adventure THIS MONTH! ;D Be ready for something Spiffy! :)
                            ~Lego

No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips