Tim is the best! ;)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adventure 8 Cast and Dress Code!

Hello everyone! Lego here with some great news! I am proud to announce that that cast for Adventure 8 is COMPLETELY filled! Here is our biggest cast EVER:
(Click the picture to see it larger)

Now, here is the dress code for each Tribe:
Red Hawks:
Blue Carp:
W.S:
 Hmmm... I wonder what this W.S. is....Well you'll just have to wait and see! ;)
That's it for now! I will post a time and place to shoot later on this week! Keep it spiffy!

~Andy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until filming, if I finally get iSwifter, I'll be there on my iPad for a test run!

From, PS2!

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips