Tim is the best! ;)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tim short's 3: The Tape



DING DONG! The door bell rang "Hey Tim!" Lego said, "Mails here!" Tim said with an annoyed look on his face, "I don't get why I'm always in charge of getting the mail when your right next to the door watching TV!" "I'm lazy! What else can I say?" Lego said. "I'll get the mail." Tim said with a smirk. He went outside and found a package on the step, with a coffee in one hand he bent down and got the package. "Here, its your turn to do something. Open it." Tim said as he threw it on Lego's lap. Lego tore it open to see it was an old video tape, it looked a little scratched but still able to be played. "Hey Tim!" Lego called. "I think we got old man Penguin's mail again!"
Tim walked over to see what it was. "Wow, just because it looks old doesn't mean it belongs to an old man." They both paused. "So..." Lego said,"Aren't you going to put it in?"


Tim went over to the TV and popped the tape in. "Wheres the remote?" Tim asked. "Over there." Lego said pointing to the other side of the room. "I don't want to go get it." "Well I don't either." "Then lets go get it together." Lego got up from the couch and Tim went with him to the other side of the room. They both pushed the play button and sat down to see the tape:


No comments:

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips