Tim is the best! ;)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tim Shorts: Who Rule The Skies? FIRE!

The time has come, Sensei is hosting a Card Jitsu party where Fire can go against water. Lego and myself went onto a server to show that fire is better then water! We rounded up a group of ninjas. From an email I recently got I noticed it said that if there was a big group of us, we could change the sky. Lego questioned if I was right, and the 2 of us showed everyone that we could change the sky. "WE NEED MORE NINJAS!"we yelled. we rounded up enoguh ninjas and headed for the beach.
See that water ninja saying "bye bye"? We scared him away. He put up a good fight but the fire was to strong for him to put out with his water. "Cya next time dude!" I yelled. "Lets go to the dock!" Lego and I agreed.

 At the dock we did the same thing, no water member would come anywhere close to our volcanoes and hot sauce. The skies were once again, bright orange. "Lets aim for something bigger!" Lego said. "TOWN!" he yelled. I repeated saying "THE TOWN!"


While in the town we rounded up the most members yet! We had about 3 or 4 new people join our group, the water tribe tried to make it rain, and they sucecced. "TO THE SNOW FORTS!" I yelled.

The fire team made sure to stay on our side of the Snow Forts. The people on the water side were creaming "WHATS HAPPENING TO THE SKY!" The water team found out our secret. "WATER TRIBE! DO YOUR MOVE!" Water Ninjas danced and made it rain. Sadly Lego needed to leave. It was the rest of our tribe and myself left. "CMON GUYS! WE CAN DO THIS!" I yelled. We gained the sky back!


I was next to leave! I left about 5 minutes later then Lego finishing saying my good byes to all of my new friends. I finished by saying "GO FIRE!!"
TEAM FIRE IS BEST! (well atleast until I finally get my water suit, Only 40% until I have all of the items!)
The island was turned to fire once again, well atleast for now. :)

5 comments:

Piper said...

go fiya!!!!;)

Chrezelle said...

A sky with fire! cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nayr11 said...

Hey dude... I don't know how to put this, but... FIRE STINKS! WATER FOREVER! (PWNED!)

ToastyTim said...

The funny thing is OI just became a water ninja yesterday! (And so did my friend in real!) BOTH are AWESOME! WHAT SIDE CAN I CHOOSE? :o

Anonymous said...

great points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
Android Phones

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips