Tim is the best! ;)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tim Shorts: My feelings on Christmas

Christmas, in my opinion is the best time of the year,
Turning on the radio with plenty of Christmas tunes to hear.
I just love the feel of it, waiting for that BIG Christmas snow,
But crossing my fingers that the decorations outside won't blow!

The Christmas tree that I look at with lights galore,
It intriges me and I feel like I just want to explore.
Putting up the ornaments on that Christmas tree,
It gives me a feeling that is a mix of cheer and glee.

Putting up the lights gives me a feeling of pride,
That means decorating both out and inside.
All of the reindeer, penguins, and lights,
covering the yard and everything in sight.

Sometimes I forget the reason why Christmas is there,
Its because of a little boy born on December 25th that would save us with his loving care.
Christmas isn't just about all the presents and toys,
Even though it makes all children happy, including girls, and boys.

Do we ever take the time to thank the people in our life?
I know sometimes its hard to say "thank you" to the people who you just want to stab with a knife (sorry for the violence, i needed a rhyme.)
Just the remember one thing this year,
Be sure that you are thankful, happy, and full of cheer.


HEY-O EVERYONE! I felt like its been forever since I've posted!
Audience member:"BECAUSE IT HAS!"
ok ok... Well the Christmas theme is in the process... It should be all green and red soon!
Well My Christmas igloo is done (notice I changed the subject..)
SO TAKE A LOOK:


I'd love to see how your igloo's look, feel free to upload a picture of your igloo to photobucket, tinypic, or whatever photo saving program you have and comment showing us them, we'll even post them on here!

How did you guys liek my poem? Once again.. Feel free to leave a comment!

Until next time (WHICH SHOULD BE THE CHRISTMAS SPECAIL!!!!)
New Adventures Await!
-Tim250, CP Spiffy Adventures Owner (WITH ANDY :D )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fter study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
my blog is family vacation spots.

Nayr11 said...

Doing my igloo right now! Hope to send you a postcard soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
Acne home remedies

Anonymous said...

I wanted to visit and allow you to know how , very much I loved discovering your web site today. I'd personally consider it a great honor to operate at my workplace and be able to use the tips discussed on your site and also engage in visitors' responses like this. Should a position regarding guest writer become available at your end, please let me know.
Acne medication

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips