Tim is the best! ;)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adventure 11: Club Penguin Oil Spill (Part 1)

"When I get older, I will be stronger, they'll call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag..." "Give me freedom, give me fi- LEGO I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!!" Since Tim and Lego had captured the evil polar bear, Herbert, they had a lot more free time than they used to. All agents were required to relax and have fun until further notices. Tim and Lego were the most adventurous friends on the island, so even on their break they decided to trek into new areas of the island of Club Penguin. This week, the spiffy little penguins went into the west end of the mine. These regions had never been explored. The two adventurers will soon wished they have never been to this region...


"What did you find?!?" Lego asked Tim excitedly, "Maps? Artifacts? TREASURE?!?!" Tim pulled his jackhammer out of the small hole he made with it and said "Nothin'... Just another hard rock. You know, this isn't fun; I want to be an agent again, not a person that digs up un-spiffy rocks..." "I hear ya buddy," Lego said with a sigh, "Life isn't the same anymore..."After a few more countless digs of finding rocks, soil, and gravel, Lego said "Ok, this is my last try. If I don't find anything here, our lives are gunna be boring like this forever..." He dug a few feet with his jackhammer... nothing. Lego came out of the hole he dug with tears in his eyes. "I can't look at that hole," Lego said, facing Tim instead. "I'm not sure if I can live like this forever Tim...It's just that I..." Tim zoned out for a moment. He saw behind Lego a little black line of liquid spraying upward from the hole he just dug. "Uhhh...Lego..." "Don't interrupt me, Tim, I'm being serious!!!"


After listening to more useless blab from Lego, Tim finally said "LEGO!!!!!!" "WHAT." He smirked and said "Look behind you." Lego moved his head and glanced at his hole that was starting to fill up with a sticky black liquid. Lego gasped and said "Tim... Is it just me or did I hit and underground oil pipe from the Boiler Room..." "Yup," Tim replied, "You did." "Well then," Lego said with a big smirk on his face, "This only means one thing... THE SPIFFY BROS ARE BACK!" Lego took off running and yelled back to Tim "C'mon! We gotta go tell G at once!" Tim smiled and softly said to himself "Yup, the spiffy bros are back." He then took off running to catch up with Lego.


When they got to HQ, G, Rookie, Dot, and the Jet Pack Guy were around the big T.V. G heard their footsteps and turned around. "Ahh, look who it is! Our two most advanced agents in the EPF. You two wouldn't have to know about an oil leak that just happened in the mine, now would you?" "Ok," Lego said, "You already know what happened. G, I'm really sorry, we were looking for ancient treasure and I think I dug a little too far down and hit an oil pipe from the boiler room...?" "Precisely," G responded. "We have each and every room on this island monitored, even a lot of things that are underground, like, for example, the pipes to the boiler room." He clicked button on his special TV remote and a diagram came up of a boiler pipe.


"As you can see, this is a normal pipe. The oil is going through perfectly. now, look at the pipe you ran into." G click the button again and the same pipe came up, but this time it was dented in very far.


"The tip of your jackhammer ran into the pipe - which made that area shrink in size and create a small hole on the top of the pipe. Because of that shrink in the size of the pipe, the oil will get clogged. We have 6 days, 23 hours, and 45 minutes before the oil gets too clogged in the pipe and explodes." Everyone gasped. "What happens if the pipe explodes..." Lego asked. "Well, the oil would first cover all of the mines underground, and then rise up into places like the Town, Plaza, and Cove. Finally, it will go into the sea and kill all the fish...one of our main food supplies..." Again, everyone gasped.


"Wait, whoa, whoa," Rookie said, "If it's gunna explode in 6 days and...whatever minutes, then why don't we just put a new pipe in before that?" "Well Rookie, it a little harder than that. If we take off the pipe, then the oil will just start pouring out. Your idea is quite possible, but sadly I do not have the right equipment to do that. Everyone, I have our emergency rafts out at the cove. Go tell every penguin on the island to go their immediately. If they ask why, tell them it's an EPF Emergency. Make sure all the penguins get to the iceberg safely. I already have tents and fish there that will last us a few weeks. We don't have have much time agents, go tell those penguins now! Their lives are in your hands..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked adventure Part 1 of 3! Part 2 of 3 will be out next week :) Thanks for reading!~Tim and Lego

2 comments:

Nayr11 said...

My life is in your hands?! They better not be dirty... Wait a minute! Penguins don't even have hands! By the way, the photo of you guys going like :O at the end made me ROFL when I saw Rookie and Dot! I <3 making REALLY long comments...

ToastyTim said...

Well if you don't want us to help you we can always leave you on the island. . . BWHAHAHAHAA. And hehe that picture was pretty funny.
Well...

Keep Adventuring! ;)
~Tim250

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips