Tim is the best! ;)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rememberig the Tragedy

The day of September 11th was one of the worst days in the United States history. Hijackers took over four planes. Two were sent to crash into to buildings in New York City, The World Trade Center was also known as the Twin Towers because they were exactly the same. One was sent to attack the Pentagon, and another was said to be going towards the White House, which was taken down before it hit by brave passengers. The tragedy killed millions of people. While millions ran away, about four hundred ran towards it, The brave firefighters, police, and emergency staff. Sadly most of them died while they did their duty. Today their is a memorial where both building were struck. This day will always be remembered, and this day is the 10th anniversary of it. 10 years ago it was the first day of pre-school for me. My mother remembers me running up to her and saying "Mommy! Grandmom says the big buildings were hit!" I sadly only have the memory of watching it now on television. I know that the men that tried to save the people in the building will never be forgotten in my mind, and all the people who died. May God bless and watch over the families that lost loved ones, and may he bless America.
Have a great September 11th, and may we learn from our mistakes. God bless you brave heros.
~Tim250

2 comments:

Nayr11 said...

Hmm... That's funny. When 9/11 happened, I was only 2, and watching my favorite show, Blue's Clues! My aunt called my mom and screamed, "ARE YOU WATCHING IT?!" "Yep, we're watching Blue's Clues." said my mom. ^_^

ToastyTim said...

LOL NAYR

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips