Tim is the best! ;)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Adventure 13: Night of the Living Sled (CPSA edition)

I am here to tell you the story of how my friend Lego and I escaped from danger during the annual Club Penguin Halloween Party. Now please, enter through the door of the theater and I will be glad to tell you the story.. Bwha ha ha!
So, there we were, both of us trick or treating like every kid would do on Halloween. I dressed up as a wizard and Lego was a western cowboy, we stopped by all the houses we could. "Hey Tim!" Lego called, "I heard that there's an awesome haunted house just down the road! I really wanna check it out! Do you mind coming with me?" I thought about it, I looked at my almost full basket of candy and finally said "Sure!"
So, we went through the Plaza passing the now decorated Puffle Shop, the manhole to the slime pool, and the creepy Pizza Parlour! We arrived in the forest.. I heard a big deep "GULP" from Lego. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, nothing.." He responded. I knew he was scared. We walked to the hollow tree with the sign above us reading "HAUNTED HOUSE" We looked up at the gigantic house. "I'm not sure about this Lego." I said. There was no response back from him. I looked back to see him staring down a hole.
We walked down the stairs to find what seemed to be a secret lab (Yes, we forgot read the sign!). "This seems like its more scary then the haunted house itself."I said. "Yeah. It looks like this belongs to some creepy old man.." Lego said. "That thing looks dangerous.." I said pointing to an unknown object. Then.. It happened.. The room went dark.. "AHHHH!" We both screamed. "I think I saw a switch over by that jack-o-lantern!" I exclaimed. I walked over to the glowing Jack-O-Lantern and flipped the switch, but something else also happened when I turned them on.
A zap off a table witch was in the middle of the lab and getting up from the table was a horrible sight. An average sled had just been turned to life by us. Lego said the words that I will never forget "We created a monster." We ran as fast as we could up the stairs. The sound of the Sled was falling closer and closer behind. We ran so far we came across penguins houses, there was no time for trick or treating. We just needed to run.
We hid behind a giant pumpkin and devised a plan. We would loose the sled by running into my house and going into the box dimension before it could find us. "HEY DUMB SLED! WERE OVER HERE!" Lego yelled. We ran for our lives, literally. We ran in my house, shut the door and both jumped into the box, I closed the lid to the box and threw it over with more boxes. I had tricked the sled to think that we went into a home where the penguins were moving... We heard a big bang from the house. "I think its all clear." I said. We peeked out of the box to see the sled bouncing off in the distance. We were safe from the sled, but the island would need to find a way to get it themselves. The sled kept bouncing on.
The End
Or is it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! Have a fun time at the Halloween Party! Have a Spooky Halloween! Make sure to get lots of Candy! And make sure to comment about what you thought about the adventure!
New Adventures Await!
-Tim250 (and Legoboy612)

6 comments:

Nayr11 said...

You never stop amazing me. Keep up the great work guys! And make sure to tune in on my blog for the most "Halloweenie" weekend ever!

Olliv said...

wow so cool! thankz!

ToastyTim said...

@Nayr11- I try my best. :) Thank you for being such a great fan, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HALLOWEENIE WEEKEND!

ToastyTim said...

At Pembis- No! Thank you! :)

Slider94 said...

VERY SPIFFY, or in this case... SPOOKY :D

Anonymous said...

Im afraid of the dark. Wheres my teddybear?

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips