Tim is the best! ;)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 10 and 11 - Melissa and Joe!



Dear fellow CPSA reader, I'm very sorry for not posting lately. I've been just overblown with homework. I feel really bad promising a new post each day but breaking my promise. I'm sorry but Tim and I are stopping the whole "New adventure every week" concept. We will have at least one a month, probably 2 sometimes :)

I really hope you understand...Sorry guys!

But anyway let's talk 13 Days of Horror! Say whaaaa? Melissa died when she was writing her letter? TH E MURDERER HAS STRIKED AGAIN! Dun dun dun...
There is now enough clues in the story to figure out who the murderer was! Do you know who? ;-)

Comment your thoughts!

~Legoboy612, CPSA Co-owner

5 comments:

Nayr11 said...

Hey, no sweat, dude. "Education before games", is what I say. I wouldn't be able to pull it off, either. If you guys need any help with the other 2 days, lemme know!

Slider94 said...

sweet! hmmm who could it be... IT WAS BUNNY! IN THE LIBRARY! WITH THE CANDLESTICK! ...wait, wrong game...

Penny Mickey said...

LOOOOL SLIDER! That's totally it.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

WillowHazel69 said...

It was You-Know-Who!!! NO! SNATCHERS! PLEASE HAVEMERCYPLEASEHAVEMERCYPLEA-----*Sorry, WillowHazel60 is currently unavalibale. Please hang up and call again. BEEEEEEEP*

Chrezelle said...

Lol slider. But sadly not me. Actually, quite happy really

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips