Tim is the best! ;)

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Adventure 13 sneak peek UPDATE

Ok... so the sneak peek we showed you for adventure 13 won't be for advenutre 13. I had a great idea for a holloween specail! Trust me, it will be SPOOKY GOOD! Its an advenutre totally different from any of the others you've ever seen before! I have all the pictures, and they look great! The adventure will be twice as good! It should be out sometime this week. You won't want to miss it! So thats it! Cya soo.... WAIT! I HAVE ANNOTHER SNEAK PEEK! A PICTURE! I don't want to give it away, so... see if you can figure this one out... heh heh heh...
Excited for it? I AM!
-New SPOOKY adventures await! BWHA HA!
~Tim250

5 comments:

Nayr11 said...

Looks to me like night of the Living Sled! Or maybe... Night of the living Fred...

ToastyTim said...

hmm.. might be.. maybe its not... You'll have to see ;) And Nayr, do you have an xat account?

Nayr11 said...

Erm... Depends... What is that? Like, remember when I chatted with you guys at the end of Spiffy Mag. Party? And when I said something it said Nayr11? Is that an xat account?

ToastyTim said...

yes! that! I was just wondering in case you would want to be in touch with us if you would like to be in an upcoming adventure ;)

Nayr11 said...

Ah, now I see. Gotcha. By the way, I'd be open to help whenever needed!

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Without Club Penguin, this blog wouldn't exist! Thank you to the creators, and workers at Club Penguin that always come up with parties and other fun events that we can make adventures from!
best blogger tips